Monday, 28 April 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 2

And the news is .....

I maintained!!

Yup, I stayed the same.

Now this probably sounds quite depressing but it actually isn't.
My scales say I weigh the same but my body fat has gone down by 1% and my body water has gone up by 1% and the thing is, weird as this sounds, I do actually feel lighter.

When I was talking to C the other day, my friend who is doing the diet/eating plan along with me, we both agreed that we don't actually care what we weigh, it's how we feel and how our clothes fit that we really mind about.
So the fact I feel lighter, even though I'm not, makes me feel good still, lol

This week I'm trying to do it without saving all my syns for the weekend. I might save a few, but not a great big amount like I did last week and we'll see if that makes a difference.

I would love to see a loss of course and I'm still aiming for a certain weight, but I'm not depressed like I would have been at one time.

So, a new week and let's see what we can do this time!!

Have a great week everyone.

:)

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for being positive..getting that body fat number down is great and you couldn't have put it better Kim,how you feel is also very important.We all loose weight at different rates. Congrats:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I'd check in and see how you were doing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalind,
      I'm still keeping going with it so far.

      :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)