Monday, 5 May 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 3

I lost 1lb!!!!!

So happy. :)

How weird though that last week I felt thinner and lost nothing. This week I didn't really but I lost!!

It was so funny though because I didn't have my reading glasses on to weigh myself, as I convince myself it will add weight, lol
So I couldn't read the scale straight off. It shows weight, then BMI, then body fat, then body water.

I missed the weight on the first one by the time I got my glasses on, read the wrong one for the body fat etc and actually thought I'd put a lb on!!! I was so upset, I couldn't see how it was possible as I've stuck right to it.

Anyhow, getting on again, I got the correct readings and was SO happy!!!

Actually C has lost 1lb this week as well, so we've been congratulating each other.
It's so nice doing it with someone. You really do understand how each other feels and can upbuild and motivate each other.
Onto week 4 and hopefully we'll both do well again.

We have a goal of losing 1/2 a stone but a longer term goal for us both is a stone by mid to late August.
So we HAVE to keep with it!!

I'm still not brilliant with increasing my glasses of water but I keep trying each week and hopefully I'll improve.

So, have a great week and I'm off to grab a glass while I think of it!!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sis! I really envy your progress. It's so hard to lose weight, and it is harder when I am stressed.

    Miss you Sis!

    Hugs & lots of love,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni,
    Yes, I struggle to lose weight now as well and as you can see it comes off very slowly. I'm determined to just keep on with it though in the hopes eventually I'll fine myself at my goal, lol

    Did you get my email?
    If not, try the same email address but add gmail.com instead of talktalk, and we can see if that one works any better.

    Lots of love and hugs to you
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)