Monday, 26 May 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 6

Six weeks!!

I can't believe it's been six weeks now but I do have to say I feel much better for it even if there hasn't been an amazing difference yet.

So I was a bit nervous about this weeks weigh in, what with the party last night.

It was so good to have C there as well to discuss the possibilities with and keep each other focused, what with the tables heaving with calorific goodness!!


However, I stuck to water to drink, had pasta, rices and no meats, no pastry, lots of salad.
For the dessert I didn't touch cake, cheesecakes or the droolfest chocolatey goodies.
I did allow myself some trifle as a treat, after all I had saved 33 syns but I added some fresh fruit and averted my eyes from the call of those yummylicious desserts dripping calories in my direction.

It all paid off too because I got up this morning dreading the weigh in and had an amazing surprise!!!

Weekly weigh in. Week 6

I lost 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it!!!

I weighed myself three times just to check, but yes it's true!!!
That means I've lost 5lb in total now.

So happy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)