Sunday, 1 June 2014

Feeling spoilt!!

Look what C got me.
Such a fab pressie!!!


I feel totally spoilt.

:)



I seem to have had a really good week diet wise this week. I've stuck to my diet well and I've only had 31 syns to date.
BY today I could have had 60, so that's pretty good going I think.
I have another 10 tomorrow, so I may have a little treat, but I might not, we'll see.
Making me feel quite hopeful for the Monday weigh in though, so let's hope it doesn't all go horribly wrong by then.

I think two things need to be addressed though.

I still need to get better at drinking water, not because I don't like it, just because I never seem to have the time or because I'm going out and don't want to be regretting it, lol
Also, I need to get started on some exercise.

I'll see if I can make some sort of improvement and start on those two things next week.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)