Monday, 16 June 2014

weekly weigh in. Week 9

Much to my shock I had a 1lb loss this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really, really happy because I honestly didn't expect it and I was especially happy because this takes me to my first HALF STONE LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

My stats, while far from perfect still are looking SO much better now and not only that, but I actually feel better too.

I was walking up a hill with my eldest son the other evening and last time I went up there, just at the start of my diet I was just about on my knees by the time we were up it. I was fighting for breath and really worn out. I had to stop and rest.
This time I got to the top before I started to puff and I could tell a difference in myself.
So by the time I've lost the whole 2 stone I should be just about zipping up it!!!

Happy days!!

:D

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kim! Your hard work is paying off! Keep up the good work :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Nicole. I'm so excited to have reached my first half stone now.
      :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)