Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Weekly weight in. Week 7

So I was actually feeling quite confident I would lose something this week as I felt thinner and I had only had just over half my syns, but I maintained!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in reality I did lose, as my scales count further than only pounds but as I'm only counting pounds I can't say it's a loss. Not really.

The good news though is that my BMI is now finally under 30, WooHoo!!!
My body fat is still going down, albeit at a slow pace and my body water is slowly increasing.

So all in all, a positive result.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sis,

    Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I always love seeing your comments.

    Congratulations Sis on your achievements! I've tried to regularly look forward to your updates although sometimes it is very hard here in the office.

    I did send a reply to your email Sis but on the @talktalk.net. Will resend it to your gmail address later.

    Miss you Sis and lots of hugs to you!

    Love,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni, it's so lovely to hear from you!!
      Please do try the Gmail address when you get time as I would love to hear your news.
      Take care, lots of love and hugs
      x x x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)