Monday, 14 July 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 13

I struggled this week.
I think I was so disappointed, I almost threw the towel in a couple of times.

I started the week badly having a big lot of syns and feeling totally out of control but by midweek I was back in a good mind set and feeling determined once more. I had no syns to compensate and ended up only having 45 for the whole week.

We have a lot going on at the moment and it's leaving me less time to concentrate on my diet and putting me into situations where I don't have a lot of choice food wise and I think that's why I felt so out of control at the beginning of the week.

However, I did get back on track and it proves you can turn things around again because here is today's stats.

Weight
10st 6lb
BMI
28.8
Body fat
40.7% (apparently needs to be 26% - 36%)
Body water
40.4% (Need to be aiming for 47%)

2lb lost!!!

Wow!! Didn't expect that AT ALL!!! I was actually worrying about weighing myself today as I knew if it was another maintained I would be in real danger of losing my motivation.

Last week's stats to compare:

Weight
10st 8lb
BMI
29.2
Body fat
41.4%
Body water
39.9%

But I was looking and comparing from where I started ... such a difference already
:)

Weight
11st 3lb
BMI
30.8
Body fat
45.1%
Body water
37.1%

Only 3lb left to go to get to my 1 stone loss. :)
I know it's only 11 lb loss so far, I know I'm still pretty fat really, but even so, to me it's such an achievement. I feel so much better in myself.

So now I feel really boosted and am keen to try for a good week again.

Take care everyone.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)