Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 14.

So here we go ....

Weight
10stone 6lb
Bmi
28.7
Body fat
40.4%
Body water
40.7%

Maintained!!!


I sort of knew there wasn't going to be a loss this week. Not after losing 2lb last week. I really did try hard though and limited my syns to around 40.
I know I just have to accept that I lose weight slowly these days but I just long to see those pounds melt away.

The thing that comforts me though, is that looking back at last weeks stats I can at least see that changes are happening.

So here are last weeks stats to compare:

Weight
10st 6lb
BMI
28.8
Body fat
40.7% (should be 26% - 36%)
Body water
40.4% (Need to be about 47%)

Do you see hoe the fat and water stats have just swapped round. How weird, lol.

Ah well, onwards with another week and hoping for a loss at the end of it!!

:)


2 comments:

  1. Good stats Kim,keep going.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. slow and steady will help you keep it off...you are doing a great job..keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)