Sunday, 3 August 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 15



I've put off posting the results of my weigh in as I've had a real struggle with myself this week.
I've felt like just giving up and eating what I want without even having to think about things and why?? Because this week I again maintained!!

It's so hard to keep positive when you've tried so hard, limited your syns and pretty much done what you can but your body isn't playing the game.
Very hard to keep that focus still.

Anyhow week 15 stats, here we go....

Weight
10st 6lb
BMI
28.7
Body fat
40.5%
Body water
40.6%

Maintained!!!!!

Last weeks stats to compare:

Weight
10st 6lb
BMI
28.7
Body fat
40.4%
Body water
40.6%


As you can see, nothing there to make me feel better at all.
I've stuck to plan this week still, albeit rather grudgingly, so we'll have to see whether it's had the desired effect by Monday weigh in or not.

If it hasn't, I just don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)