Monday, 4 August 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 16

Monday morning's are a strange mix of anticipation and dread.

I can't wait to get weighed, in case it's good news but I also have this real reluctance to get on those scales because once you know and especially if it's bad news, then you know all you're going to be left with, is disappointment.

This morning I was in that usual zone and desperate to get on them scales and see those numbers fall, but dreading how awful I would feel if there was no change AGAIN.
So it was with all these mixed feelings that I approached the dreaded scales.
I closed my eyes and stepped on, looked down and I had missed the weight but then you see the BMI and body fat/ body water numbers but because I'd had my eyes closed I didn't know which was which, lol so then I had to wait for it all to come back round and show me again!! I think it shows all the numbers 3 times.

So, here it is:

Weight
10st 4lb
BMI
28.4
Body fat
39.8%
Body water
41.1%

2lb lost!!!!!!

I can't tell you how happy and relived I was to see I had finally lost!!!!

I don't really understand how or why my body loses weight the way it does.
I mean, I stick to that diet/eating plan, I don't cheat, I keep well within my syns.
So why does it hold onto the weight/fat and maintain and then suddenly throw out a 2 lb loss??
I don't really understand it but looking back over my stats it seems to have a habit of doing this.

Ah well, right now, all I'm thinking of is I've lost that weight at last and just another 1lb loss to go to finally reach my goal of another 7lb off bringing me to my first stone loss at last!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Last weeks stats to compare:
Weight
10st 6lb
BMI
28.7
Body fat
40.5%
Body water
40.6%

I've got two more weigh in's I think, before I go off for my long weekend in Newcastle.
I had set myself a goal of losing one stone by that point. With the way my body mucks around I can't be confident I'm going to make that goal, but I tell you what, I'm going to have a blumming good try!!!

Have a great week everyone!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)