Thursday, 14 August 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 17

So again I'm a bit late getting this post up but let's face it, there wasn't much to rush for.
As expected after a 2lb loss the week before, I maintained this week.
I wouldn't mind so much but it leaves me only one more weigh in before I go away for my long weekend and it's looking more and more unlikely that I'll reach that goal of a one stone loss by then.

That elusive one pound I need to lose for my goal just can't be relied on to shift itself.

Not feeling confident AT ALL!!

:(

So here are my stats from Monday's weigh in.


Weight
10st 4 lb
BMI
28.4
Body fat
39.7%
Body water
41.2%

Maintained!!!


Hardly any change from the week before

Weight
10st 4 lb
BMI
28.4
Body fat
39.8%
Body water
41.1%


Hmmm, well, we will just have to see what Monday brings I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)