Monday, 1 September 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 20

This week has been a hard week for me.
I have SO wanted to just chuck the towel in and eat what I want but I've been very strict with myself and forced myself to stay on track.
So, did it work??

It was with mixed feelings I approached those scales this morning.
I'm telling myself I'll have maintained ONCE AGAIN but then this small pin prick of hope kept reminding me I've been very good and stayed on plan and had only 39 syns all week.

So here we go...


Weight
10st 3lb
BMI
28.2
Body fat
39.4%
Body water
41.4%

1lb loss!!!

Meaning I have now reached my first ONE STONE LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over happy or what??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D

Last week to compare

Weight
10st 4lb
BMI
28.4
Body fat
39.7%
Body water
41.2%

and just because it's such a milestone for me ... let's look back once more at those starting stats as well.

Weight
11st 3lb
BMI
30.8
Body fat
45.1%
Body water
37.1%

Honestly, I can't believe I've finally made it and I finally officially have that one stone loss at last!!!!

To 'see' that better, look at this.
I've lost 14lb now which is around 7 bags of sugar!!!!

I am no longer lugging all this around with me


Somehow seeing it like this makes it feel SOOOOO much more!!!


Can't wait to see 14 bags in a picture representing my loss but for now my next goal is a small goal but an important one to me.
My next goal is to see that 10 turn into a 9.
I want to get into those nine's so much.

So here's hoping for a good week and a good result next weigh in.

Take care!!

:)




2 comments:

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)