Monday, 8 September 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 21.


Ok, so that just about sums me up this week.
Although the friend that sent it to me says it sums me up period!!!
Hahahaha
:)

She may just have a point.

So this week has indeed been one of desperate longing for chocolate. I've been pretty much having a battle with myself all week and I had no idea why.
The reason presented itself to me this morning just before weigh in. Yes, good ole time of the month. Sigh!!


Anyhow, I dragged myself VERY unwillingly to the scales and heaved myself upon them and waited for the dreaded numbers to scream out at me how bad I'd been ....

Weight
10st 3lb
BMI
28.2
Body fat
39.3%
Body water
41.5%

Maintained!!

Well after the week I've had I can't really complain at that. I know this week is going to be a struggle now though, or at least the first half of it will be as I crave sweet things badly at these times.

Anyhow, last weeks stats to compare.

Weight
10st 3lb
BMI
28.2
Body fat
39.4% (26% - 36% is what we should aim for apparently)
Body water
41.4% (Looking for 47% as the ideal)

So there have been a few little changes and at least, small as they were, they were in the right direction.
I just need to tough this week out and hope for good things.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)