Thursday, 9 October 2014

Weekly weigh in, catch up time.


Couldn't sum it up better if I tried!!

While I was on holiday I pretty much came off the diet and just forgot about it, intending to get right back on track as soon as I was back home.

However, with things that have gone on since our return, I'm just not getting back to it and this is going to be a real struggle for me now.
I need to get back on it, so that I don't go backwards, yet I just have no real determination to do so.

I hope I can summon up the enthusiasm by Monday. I really badly need to not let myself slide. 



Weekly weigh in 23 
holiday - no weigh in.

Weekly weigh in. Week 24

Weight
10st 5lb
BMI
28.6
Body fat
40.3%
Body water
40.7%

Gained 2lb!!!!!!!!!!!!

( this was on return from the holiday. As you can see, I had a good time!!!). 

Weekly weigh in. Week 25

Weight
10st 4lb
BMI
28.4
Body fat
39.9%
Body water
41.0%

Lost 1lb!!!!

I didn't deserve that loss. I haven't been on my diet at all and it won't surprise me to see it go back on when I get weighed on Monday as I'm just not dieting at all.

Hopefully I can motivate myself back into the right mind set and carry on. 

Here's hoping!!! 

:-)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)