Monday, 20 October 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 27


It's weird. I just cannot seem to get back on track. I want to diet, I want to see the scales going in the right direction and yet my motivation to get on with it just seems to have fizzled out.

I found this little quote on the Internet and am hoping it will do the trick. 
Anyhow to the weigh in!! 

Weight
10st 5lb
BMI
28.5
Body fat
40.1%
Body water
40.9%

Maintained!!!!

Well that has to be better than a gain.
I don't think this weather helps though. When it's all cold outside you just want to eat, well I do and it just seems like I will have to try and think of more comfort type filling things to eat. The salads I was tucking into just don't do it when it's so cold and blustery outside.

Anyhow, it's another week, so let's hope for better things.

:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)