Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Weekly weigh in. Week 30

So I've made a change.
It's just a little change really but I hope it's enough to sort me.

I changed my weigh day from Monday to Wednesday. I hope this will help when I save syns to use over the weekend, give them time to readjust before weigh day.

So I didn't weigh on Monday this week but today is Wednesday and here's the weight stats.

Weight
10st 3lb
BMI
28.2
Body fat
39.3%
Body water
41.5%

So I'm pretty much back where I was now for my 1 stone loss, so back to my lowest weight I had got to. 
It's a fitting place to be for my new push.
I'm going to really give it a good go and try for a great week.
My new goal is to get out of the 10's and see a 9 at the start of my weight, so about a 4lb loss. But seeing that 9 will really be a great motivator as its years now since I last saw it.

Hoping for a good week!!!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)