Monday, 7 December 2015

Weekly weigh in. Week 1

The first week was much better than I expected.
I had a couple of times of feeling hungry and I didn't drink as much water as I should, but overall, it wasn't too bad at all.

This coming week I will make a big effort to drink more and that should help with the 'hunger' hopefully.

Anyhow, onto the weight news!!

WEIGHT
10st 11lb 6oz (151lb,) (68.49kg)

BMI
29.8

BODY FAT
42.8%

BODY WATER
38.9%

2lb LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, a sliver under 2lb if we're being really precise but I'll go with the 2lb for motivational purposes, lol

Last week:
Weight
10st 13lb 4oz (153lb) (69.4kg)
BMI
30.1
Body fat
43.3%
Body water
38.5%


I haven't done any exercise this week but hopefully that will come as well as I start to feel a bit more energetic.

I know I'm unlikely to lose more than 1lb a week generally so it isn't going to fall off me quickly. It's going to be a long process.
Even so, I think just feeling you've made a start and the numbers are going down is a real boost and hopefully I'm going to stick to plan and have another good week!!

I'm off to eat now, haha

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
I appreciate you taking the time to encourage me.
:)